JOB DESCRIPTION: Drop Team Member
Under direct supervision of the Drop Count Supervisor, responsible for the drop and count processes for Video Poker machines. This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for opening, removing and securing currency from the machines.
- Adheres to all Drop/Count policies and procedures.
- Accurately counts machine currency drop and tickets.
- Operates electronic currency counter and counter equipment.
- Records currency from each bill acceptor
- Prepares and straps the currency drop for verification.
- Prepares Daily Deposits to balance vault to zero
- Prepares and creates various reports on the count and enters into computerized accounting system.
- Must prepare deposit in a timely manner
- Informs supervisors of any discrepancies or variances.
- Ensures area is maintained and clean.
- Complete Drop/Count during regular shift.
- Maintains confidentially of all information.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED; cash handling experience with banking institute preferred. Must be 21 years of age. No felony, theft or stealing convictions. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, Clear driving record, obtain and maintain gaming license. Must pass drug screen process and background check. Looking for a mature person.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
- Knowledge of cash handling techniques.
- Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
- Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
- Knowledge of records management and basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to accurately enter information into computer systems.
- Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly in English.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in verbal or written format.
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in everything, and continually seek improvement in results.
- Ability to process data, format, and generate reports.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee occasionally is required to stand; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Work is generally performed in a fast paced environment with a high noise level. Some work is performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
The Relay Station and Outpost Travel Centers are locally owned and operated truck stops/travel centers located throughout Northwest Louisiana. Each location offers easy access, separate islands for fuel and diesel, convenience store, restaurant, hot & cold deli, truckers’ lounge with showers and laundry facilities, plus a fun and friendly video poker casino featuring a full-service bar.
WE’RE ALWAYS OPEN — 24/7/365 — THE FUN NEVER ENDS
With over 5 acres of well-lit, secured parking, whether you’re roarin’ in on your Harley or rollin’ in with your big rig…you’ll love how safe and easy it is to…
“Come as a Stranger…Leave as a Friend!”
Company Website: relaystationla.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)